Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Heca World


HECA WORLD AND HECANET WIRELESS:


The birth of Heca world.


I started in the field of electronics at a very tender age. I would try to electrify any dark corner of the house especially when travelled to the village. When my father saw the talents and giftings, he decided to give me maximum support.


During my days in the secondry school, I picked special interest in electronics and by the time I was doing my second year, I was able to construct my first wireless microphone. Then I did an AM radio reciever, then a headphone, Then a condenser microphone and so on. By the time I was in my fourth year, I started designing Amplifiers.


I wanted a name for my products, so I tried JIMLIFIER. I was just a kid then. I chose JIM as the prefix because my name and my father's name are both JAMES. Then LIFIER because my key product was amplifier.


This sounded cute at the time but as time went by, I wanted something unique. I knew I was going to be doing more than just amplifiers and radio circuits. I wanted something that will reflect all I will ever do, or at least, all I could envisage I was going to do.


HECA


Heca is an abbreviation of two nick names. My friends called me 'His Excellency.' They did this because, while at the secondary school I was the hostel captain of Jackson house - The most prominent hostel in Union Secondary School, Awkunanaw Enugu at the time we were there (1989 -1994). I always won awards both for the school and the hostel. The school during inter-school quizes and debates, the Hostel during internal inspection of neatness and good behavior. I was also the senior hostel master's favorite. This was how I got the name 'His Excellency'.


Now, I am a born-again christian and I often affirmed that I am an ambassador of christ. For this reason, one of my elder brother's (Mr. Christopher Ugwuogo) friends, Late Mr. Sunday Aruma, nicknamed me 'Ambassador.'


So, when the chips were down and I was searching for a name for my Would be company and products, I put these two nick names together. From His Excellency I got H.E and from Christ's Ambassador I got C.A . When you put these two together you'll get HECA.


Now, HECA stands for HIS EXCELLENCY ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION COMPANY AND ASSOCIATES.


Associates of the company includes: JWC systems, U+JWC Intergrated Systems, Colyke associates, Kennops computers, Walt-consult, Emspak086 mobile systems,Itsumaful solar systems and controls, Hecanet wireless and Heca technologies world wide. We are still growing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home